Thursday, April 10, 2008

Entry #6


Most disturbing scene in the story



The first scene that was most disturbing was when Mr. Jones got kicked out of “his” farm. Mr. Jones was those animals master, and angry animals just kicked him out. Of course in this first rebellion, animals were lucky. I thought this would end soon.
However, at the second fight between Mr. Jones, animals fight as hard as they could and protected their farm and themselves.
As a human being, this scene really disturbed me a lot. I know that this novel is a fiction and I know that pigs also represent humans in real life, but still it was disturbing to see animals’ tactics beating up humans’ technology .


The last scene I hated the most was the last scene of the story, where Mr.Philkington and Napoleon tries to persuade other animals. In the beginning, animals revolution started under the slogan of “all the human related activities are bad”, but in this last scene, Napoleon is now a friend of a human and he plays like a human. To other animals, this looks weird, because Napoleon is supposed to lead them to fight against those humans, but now his behavior and everything looks like a human. This scene was disturbing because I felt sorry for other animals that were believing in Napoleon. When Napoleon’s power is un beatable, animals realize that he is no different from Mr. Jones.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lord of the flies I don't really understand this book